c) The Commissioner for Vulnerable Groups- is responsible for promoting and protecting the rights of women, children and other vulnerable group of the society.
d) Regional Commissioners- report to the Chief Commissioner. The Commissioners of branch offices act as "the superior head of a branch office.
In addition to exercising, within the local jurisdiction of a branch office, the powers and duties vested in the Commission, other than those specified under Sub- Articles (7) and (9) of Article 6 of this Proclamation; the Commissioner shall, as the superior head of a branch office, have the following powers and duties:
1) To transfer a case from one investigation section or investigator to another or to conduct investigation himself, where it has a good cause;
2) To submit, to the Chief Commissioner, a detailed report on matters of human rights;
3) To direct and organize the branch office as well to administer its professionals and support staff, in accordance with directive issued by the Commission;
4) To effect payments in accordance with the budget allocated to the branch office;
5) To establish working relations, as a representative of the branch office, with Regional government organs and non-governmental organizations operating within the Region;
6) To perform such other activities as may be assigned to him by the Chief Commissioner.