Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Mekele Branch
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Mekele Branch Commissioner's
Colonel Saba Teka Abera,
Place of Birth: Temben ,Tigray
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law ( LLB)
- Master's Art Degree in International Law in 2009.
- Colonel Saba had been a militant and served in various capacities in the fight against the "Derge" regime (1976- May 1991).
- Shortly after independence, expert on information control at the Data and Computer Center with the Ethiopian Ministry of Defense (1992-1994).
- Judge of Military Court and Defense Lawyer of the Ministry of Defense. (1997-2001)
- Head of Law Department, Ministry of Defense (Dec 2001- Sep.2002)
- Head of Ethics and Anti Corruption Department at the Ministry of Defence from Oct.2002- oct 2007.
- Manager of the R.D Teka Senior Citizens Care and Support Association.
- Director of Women and Children Affairs and Representative of Ethiopian Human Rights Commission; Mekele Branch (2012-2015).